Thursday, September 8, 2011

Breakfast of Kueh Chap

I rarely take kueh chap, partly because I do not take internal organs of pigs. So after so many years of not tasting kueh chap, I finally decided to give the new stall in Sing Garden a try this morning.

Turned out good! I requested for those lean meats, tauhu puff, egg and "kueh". RM5 per bowl. Love the soup as it is not too overwhelming yet flavourish and not to mention the chunky lean meats. Hubby was even surprised that I finished up the whole bowl. Lol!




5 comments:

Ezvina said...

I like it on a rainy night.

Unknown said...

Heard before, but never try it before! Must be good when it is hot rite?

mNhL said...

I love kueh chap.....used to eat this in my hometown (johor) but can't find any in Seremban. :(

wenn said...

oh..that's called kueh chap..

Coffee Girl said...

yum yum!