Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Down!

My Streamyx is not behaving well since yesterday. Hardly can get connected; so frustrating especially when there were some urgent matters to be e-mailed and updated. This morning the Streamys also down although my computer has the connection icon. However luckily I am able to get down to work now. Hope everything is smooth without any more interruption.

I am also down. Must be the virus from my boy that caught me. I have been sneezing since Sunday evening. I did not take any medicine, just sleep it off and taking more Vitamin C to boost my immune system. Only until it is serious, then I "die die" go see doctor or get medication from pharmacist. Lol!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha...guess most of us just like what you mentioned in your last sentence.

Ezvina said...

get well soon.

Oliveoylz said...

A speedy recovery to you. Rest more!

Coffee Girl said...

oh tedah... Get well soon! go pharmacy now la, why wait. :-)