Monday, July 13, 2009

My interview

If you were wondering what happen to my interview that I am supposed to attend last Thursday, it did not happen! That morning exactly 2 hours before the agreed time, the interviewer called up telling me that my interview has been postponed and will call me up in the afternoon to arrange another time. But no calling. I spent most of my afternoon at my parents' house that day. Initially plan to go from there since it is nearer, but since no call, I stay there till dinner, then went to pick my little gal from nanny's house. Oh well, I guess the company has decided not to take me or cannot wait for me since I jot down in my resume that I am pregnant and will be available for work in October the earliest…..

Never mind, I am still hunting around. See if there are better offers out somewhere. Or if by then I could't find a suitable one, probably I will help out at hubby's company or do a part time teaching. Have been thinking about teaching or tutoring for a long time......

7 comments:

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Alahai..kesian u. Macam kena tipu diorang saja. Ish!

Merryn said...

Maybe the have a strong feeling that you'll stay home to care for your newborn or maybe they are needing someone urgent who can start ASAP? maybe.. mebe... mebe they are just stup*d who doesnt call to tell they cancelled..

pearly said...

so fast you looking for a job huh
baby born already ?
you stay home to relax no worry rush back to work so soon
when I had my Aden I rest for 5 mouths only back to work .
:P

how are yours little gal she excited for the new bb ?
Aden is walking this week also very cheeky now :(

Dav DiDi said...

Can try Inti .. they are looking for part time tutor :) ..

Also UOM .. but it's quite far lor ..

Ezvina said...

Tutoring is good, esp part time, no need to worry about office politic.

Sasha Tan said...

maybe its time to help yr hub and also do some part time teaching?

Jas said...

its ok~ we together enjoy the moment ya? hehehe