Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My big bum

I am now in my 32nd week of pregnancy. Going to have my check up tomorrow. Now I am scheduled to see my doctor every two weeks.



So, here is my bum! Previously doctor commented that my baby is big, and he is going to be bigger some more as it is now my 3rd trimester. Overall my body remained the same, except for the bum, breasts and butt, so I guess the baby is the one that gain more weight, not me! Lol!

Guess what? Yesterday I got call from the company that I am applying for a job last week. They want to interview me tomorrow for the post I stated. Gosh! Now I am nervous. I cannot decide what to wear for the interview tomorrow. Talking about my maternity wear……mostly casual, not that formal…..Probably I will put on my blazer although it is not fitted to my current size, but at least to make myself look more formal. What do you think?

5 comments:

Merryn said...

Yes, a blazzer will be nice. Big bum, breast .. wow.. your hubs must be a happy man NOW! LOL..

Unknown said...

good luck to you for the interview and the coming delivery.

princess said...

yes Rose, put on a blazer after you wear your maternity wear, wear a matching color maternity wear, dark blue color, dark colors look more fomral.

Wow, you have grown indeed. Nice bum and breasts. Wat breasts size now? On this semester now, you need to start massaging your breasts to prepare them for milk production. Do you?

Good luck in your interview....

Dav DiDi said...

Yeah, just put it on .. will look smart too ..

And good luck with the interview. All the best!

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Yeyeyey...big tummy oledi