Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Since Then......

It has been 3 days since that unfortunate incident. For my dear readers and friends, please do not worry yourself. I am doing pretty well and still in process of recovering from the state of shock and unbelieving. I am learning to be careful and be more aware of my surrounding. Even going out from the house and the look of the front, bring back memories of the incident.

I look like a cripple, hopping around. I hurt my left foot pretty badly, now it is infected and inflamed. I didn’t go to doctor directly, just wash it with deltol and rub with some Chinese oilment. I only went to see doctor yesterday when it hurts much to walk around and my foot started to swell.

I am back to work today. I know I should rest my foot but been alone at home makes thing worse. I am not usually a lag-back type of person. I just have to keep myself busy and moving around the house. So, if you expect me to rest at home, I would start to think of works to do to make myself busy. So, I guess coming back to work is much better. Having my good colleagues around me make me feel more secure and comfortable. At least, they can help me make some tea, Milo, bring some files to my tables and pack my lunch instead of me walking around! Hahahaha! That makes me feel like a boss for a day!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyor r u OK ah? Wah now ah so scary yeh? Also happen to my place throw rubbish outside the house also kena snatch. I got to remove all my gold bangles and dont even dare to wear anything now. U better be extra careful especially with the kid around.

Zooropa said...

I didn't read ur post complete yesterday & I thou u were writing snatch theft on someone else. Oh it was u indeed but luckily u r safe & sound! Yeah this world is no longer a safe place to live-in, may rather migrate to outer-space to live wth ET!

Dora:)

Rose world said...

HI Sue! Thank god my kid is not with me during the incident. Maybe a change of routine. I should have pick her up, bcos usually i would park my car inside with my bags and stuff and little gal in the car first. Then I go out and lock the gate before getting my stuff out!

Just a bit change of routine, i encounter bad luck! Sigh!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness... must have been quite an experience for you... hope everything is fine now...

Yoolees said...

Hi there Rose,

I like your new header. Cool :D I miss your foods too ;D

Hye of Space of Reality

ZazaHardy said...

oh no, what bad luck! its always unpleasant to hear of such things. i seriously hope you're doing ok. good to know your spirits are high! et well soon and take care!

Zaza

Dav DiDi said...

Hahahaha .. sound like a queen of the day ...

Well, hope you recover soon and take good care ya ..

janice said...

no wonder u've been missing in action a few days..

hope you are fine by now.. kekeke..

Rose world said...

Thanks everyone for your concern. I can still manage! :)

KristyCK said...

Glad to hear you're doing okay. You one tough girl.....hihi! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.. :)

Anonymous said...

Yikes...you should have gone to the doctors right away, Rose! My dad hurt his foot before too, and didn't think he needed to see the doctor until it was so painful he couldn't walk. The doctor took x-rays and found that he had shattered his bone! He was in a cast for a while and couldn't work. So the conclusion is...you need to take care of yourself, Rose, especially after what happened. I'm just glad that you seem to be doing fine. :)