Tuesday, March 18, 2008

How quirky am I?

Dora, dont worry, you sound very normal to me, not at all quirky. Hahaha!

The rules : Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself:-

1 – I cant stand the sight of dust or rubbish on the floor! I will start to clean up the whole house just because of it!! (bad habit?? Or I am becoming clean freak?)
2 – When I go out, I must bring my handphone, or I feel lost!
3 – I always have the feeling that my handphone is ringing when it is not! (oh no, it this becoming phobia or what?)
4 – I will run away when I see a lizard
5 – I will have headache when I heard people scratching their fingernails on the black board! Aaarrrggg!

How quirky are you?

Jen, Didi, Agnes, Sue, Nyumix, Linda, and BabyBokChoi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose, sorry it took me so long to post this tag. It will be up very soon!!!