Saturday, August 29, 2020

Heavy in the morning

It was another early morning for hubby and I. We went back to this coffee shop for breakfast around 615am.

We were very early so the place wasn't packed at all. Hubby saw this Mee Sapi stall the day before so he decided he wanted to taste it.


He got his wish, the stall was ready to serve and soon his order came. RM6 for his bowl of mee sapi. He commented the noodle was fine although on the drier side but he had the soup to go with it, so it was alright for him.


I went for Sarawak laksa that morning. Initially I wanted to eat porridge but it was not ready yet. Tasted the Sarawak laksa few times so I pretty liked it.


It did felt like we were having a heavy breakfast early in the morning but we enjoyed it. Tummies were happy and full. 

6 comments:

suituapui said...

I don't think I'd go for laksa so early in the morning. There's a place here selling Penang assam laksa and Penang white laksa...but I have not gone to try as I am not used to anything so spicy so early.

Iwona said...

Look yummy :)

mun said...

6.15 am is so very early. Here, the stalls won't be ready yet. Love to try a bit of each of your two noodles.

Imemily said...

yummy! Sarawak laksa looks tempting!

Sharon D. said...

I just ate Sarawak Laksa for lunch ..the instant noodles kind. It's one of my fav ^.^ I need to hunt down a real Sarawak hawker seller in KL so that I can taste the real deal!

Libby said...

Here some malay stalls and one prawn mee stall in my neighbourhood hawker centre would be ready by 5.30am. The prawn mee stall opens as early as 3.30am.