Thursday, May 14, 2020

I ordered, he ordered

It was my man who did most of the grocery shopping. Only when he wasn't working, then I would took the time to go out and get some grocery. 

Emart Hypermarket was our choice because of varieties and location. I chose a Monday morning around 9am to go there. It opened 9am during MCO. Luckily the queue was fast and hassle-free although it was a long one. 

Holding my shopping list, I spent almost an hour there. Faster grab my stuff, faster queue up and pay. A cart full of stuff. 

There was one Malay stall (a stone throw away from KFC) that we used to patronise for its wrapped nasi lemak. 

It was opened that morning after I done my grocery shopping. It happened I parked my car in front of the stall so after I kept all the loots in the car, I went to buy its nasi lemak. RM3 per pack. It has been quite a long time we had the nasi lemak from this stall. 

The following Monday, hubby was working. Still on rotation basis but longer working time during MCO Phase 4. Suddenly he called me around 11. 30am, telling me to pick up his food at the gate. 

He ordered food from Grab during the MCO so he wouldn't need to go out to buy. It happened that on that day, he forgot to change his delivery address and ended up the Grab rider sent to our house instead of his office. 

So I ended up with this nasi kuning daging rendang, ordered from The Garden by Serapi. Nice, tender beef. 

As for my man, he re-ordered his lunch. Lol. 

Another day, I ordered food delivery from Sugarbun. It was busy morning as Jamie has few clips to watch and some school works to do. So I didn't have time to prepare lunch. 

From Sugarbun, I ordered their Ramadan Kabsah promotion. RM32.85 promotion consisted of 2 savoury rice, 2 broasted chocken, 1 fish fillet, pickles, french fries (not in photo) and 2 cups of soft drinks. 


Of course the kids enjoyed their lunch so much that day. No need for me to chase them to eat. Lol.


And side order of 5 pieces of broasted chicken to go with our dinner that day. Yes, I love its chicken.  Growing up eating this. 

10 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

Wow, I like your first two meals... long time I did not take nasi lemak!

mun said...

Wow! Food looks good, especially the daging rendang. Good oversight since you get to enjoy the tasty beef rendang. Too bad sugarbun is not easily available here.

suituapui said...

Oh my! I have not had nasi lemak even before this MCO started - not so keen on going to the Malay shops and stalls - they may have connections with people involved in the Sri Petaling cluster. Been months now - perhaps it is quite safe to go - we'll see!!!

Ekkk!!!! Lone queue? No, thanks. I go to the shops near my house, nobody, no queue...but more lately. Maybe people know it is safer to go to these shops than to the big supermarkets and they all come here. So pissed off!!!

PH said...

Yummy tasty meals. Ordering is such a joy sometimes. Relax and no need to slave in the kitchen!

Anonymous said...

obat pelancar haid
obat pelancar haid ampuh
jual obat pelancar haid
obat pelancar haid manjur
obat pelancar haid cytotec
obat telat bulan cytotec
obat aborsi asli cytotec
jual obat pelancar haid cytotec
jual obat telat bulan cytotec
obat aborsi asli
jual obat aborsi asli
obat aborsi asli cytotec
jual obat aborsi cytotec
jual obat penggugur kandungan
harga obat cytotec eceran
obat aborsi 1 bulan
obat aborsi 2 bulan
obat aborsi 3 bulan
obat aborsi 4 bulan
obat aborsi 5 bulan
obat aborsi 6 bulan
obat aborsi malaysia
jual obat aborsi malaysia
harga obat aborsi malaysia
obat penggugur kandungan malaysia
jual obat penggugur kandungan malaysia
obat aborsi hongkong
jual obat aborsi hongkong
harga obat aborsi hongkong
obat penggugur kandungan hongkong
jual obat penggugur kandungan hongkong
obat aborsi singapura
jual obat aborsi singapura
harga obat aborsi singapura
obat penggugur kandungan singapura
jual obat penggugur kandungan singapura
obat pelancar haid malaysia
jual obat pelancar haid malaysia
obat telat bulan malaysia
jual obat telat bulan malaysia
obat pelancar haid singapura
jual obat pelancar haid singapura
obat telat bulan singapura
jual obat telat bulan singapura
obat pelancar haid hongkong
jual obat pelancar haid hongkong
obat telat bulan hongkong
jual obat telat bulan hongkong

Nux V said...

I haven't got the chance to try sugarbun yet....and I have no idea how good it is!

Nancy Chan said...

I like your nasi lemak and nasi kuning daging rendang. Fried chicken looks yummy.

Libby said...

Now i have craving for fried chicken, slurps!

michelle said...


bingung pulang kerja tidak tahu mau mengerjakan apa
ayo di tunggu apa lagi segera bergabung dengan kami
di i/o/n/n/q/q kami tunggu lo ^^

Twilight Man said...

Hahaha! This oversight in your orders reminded me of some very painful lessons. I used to order lots of Young Living Essential Oils for myself. Their funny system forces members to order something monthly and if we overlooked, they will automatically send you the same last orders to the same address. I fainted when they auto billed me for same sets costing over RM1000 and it took me forever to finish them. LOLOL