Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Couple of days

The Year of Rat is coming in a couple of days, so are you ready for it??

I did not visit the shopping malls much since the school started. Most of my CNY shopping was done last year. This month, I am busy with chauffeuring my kids around and spring cleaning the house. 

The only shopping mall I frequently visit is Aeon Mall. Not too far from my house and I like to walk and shop there. 

The CNY decoration in Aeon Mall this year is festive and nice. Many good and instagrammable spots for photo-taking too. 









Wishing all my blogger friends and readers, Happy Chinese New Year!! Hope your new year is filled with immerse joy and prosperity!  Gong Xi Fatt Chai!! 




7 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Pretty CNY decorations.

mun said...

Wow! They even set up the inside of the house properly. nice photos of yourself! Happy cny to you and your family! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

suituapui said...

I was thinking of getting a round wooden table like that, tired of my rectangular one, eight-seater. Never got down to it though - maybe will do it after the new year.

Nux V said...

yea, the days passed so fast since the beginning of the year. I didn't go shopping this year too (mostly on last year when clearing leave). Happy CNY to u & family. Gong Xi Fa Cai!

PH said...

This year I didn't even have time to go to Aeon for shopping. So I just shopped at the mall near my office.

Libby said...

Thanks for sharing the photos of the decorations. I love looking at them. Very nice decorations.

Carmen said...

Its time to welcome 2021 and hope for the best for the next coming year. I am looking for a wallpaper installer to bring in new vibes for my living room. How about you? How are you gonna prepare for CNY 2021?