Sunday, September 1, 2019

Miscellaneous Picture #91 : August favourite

August was a warm month but very good for the plants as they strive well in such temperature

A family dinner in Hon Ang restaurant early of the month. I loved their birthday noodle, specially ordered for me and Jay. 

Jay celebrating his 10th birthday, started off with a super yummy and big bowl of kolo mee, his favourite food. 

First time trying smoked duck with pork dim in Boulevard Restaurant. 

Hubby has been enjoying his monthly fishing trip

Jan's masterpiece for her school's National Day competition

7 comments:

suituapui said...

Nice work of art, Jan. I like kolo mee too, anytime over those burgers and pizzas that young people seem to prefer these days. Your birthday noodles look so good!

Iwona said...

Amazing flowers :)

PH said...

That pink Japanese rose is one of my favorites. Sadly none survived in my garden due to neglect.

mun said...

Here I don't think we have the birthday noodles with deep fried hard boiled eggs in restaurants.

Merryn said...

That is a very beautiful artwork, Jan.

Love the pic of your hubby's monthly fishing trip. So relaxing so satisfying coz I love fishing as well.

Libby said...

Kudos to Jan for the nice piece of artwork.

I think I will like Kolo Mee if I ever try.

Nancy Chan said...

Yummy birthday noodle and kolo mee. Beautiful art piece by Jan.