Monday, July 8, 2019

Last weekend at home

We stayed mostly last weekend at home.

Only me and my 3 kids at home as hubby flew to Cambodia (Phnom Penh and Siam Reap) with few of his school buddies for a short holiday.

We woke up late on Saturday. I caught some live matches the night before and stayed pretty late till wee hour. For breakfast, I fried some Lee Fah mee. My simple fried noodle with just egg, some greens and dried prawns.


The weather stayed warm over the weekend. Good to hang out the laundry. What ever you put outside will definitely dry up in few hours time.


In the evening, we had a dip in the pool. This boy just could not stopped himself to try the snorkelling mask in the pool. Lol. Beware of him!! Pool monster!


The next day, I cooked ourselves chicken sandwiches for our breakfast. I had leftover chicken patties in freezer so I used up all of them. Since no burger buns at home, I just used up the white bread for it.


As for lunch, we had pizza take out. The kids requested for pizza.


In the evening we went to pick up the daddy from the airport and then a supper at mamak shop near our house. I had my usual, the fried mee hoon.


After we got home, everyone had their bath and off to bed as another week is here.


9 comments:

lina said...

Such a cute pool monster. Hehe

suituapui said...

Your sandwich looks good! So so hot over the weekend. Thankfully it rained from 3 to before 6 this morning, much cooler today.

mun said...

The noodle dishes look tasty. Your boy must love swimming! Good that he enjoys it so much.

PH said...

That sounds like a very good weekend.

Nancy Chan said...

Your home cooked noodles and sandwich look good and I am sure your kids enjoyed the food and polished off everything.

Natalia said...

Those noodles look yum!:)

The Yum List said...

When I was a child, laundry was always hung on the line to dry. Now that I live in an apartment it is almost always the dryer unfortunately.

Imemily said...

Drooling looking at your food pictures here :)

Libby said...

Your homecooked fried noodle looks tasty!