Friday, March 8, 2019

Follow her

It was one of the weekdays when Jan and I went to Aeon Mall to get some grocery. After we were done with our shopping, we went to Makan Village Food Avenue for lunch.


The place was pretty much deserted since it was still early for the lunch goers. 


Jan went to her usual stall, the Western Cuisine whenever we were here. So I ended up follow her, ordered my lunch from the same stall.


Her fish & chips for RM16.90. The lightly battered dory fillets with coleslaw and fries as side dishes.


Mine is grilled chicken chop with mushroom sauce (RM16.90) with same side dishes. The portion wasn't big but enough for me. Not too filling, just nice.

I did enjoyed my chicken chop. The sauce was good and the chicken chop was tender and not dry. 

5 comments:

suituapui said...

Once I hear dory, that's it! I wish they would us other fish instead of dory.

mun said...

Nice bonding during lunch time!

Merryn said...

You just reminded me that I've not eaten chicken chop for ages. My boys always choose to have fish and chips and I will always go for steak but I do love chicken chop every once in a while. Maybe I'll go get one this weekend :D

PH said...

Very nice mother daughter shopping trip :)

Libby said...

Once in a while, I love to eat western food. The fish and chips and chicken chop look good.