Monday, October 29, 2018

It is nearer

It is one of nicest food courts in Batu Kawa; clean and well maintained with many choices of food. 

However I found the food there rather mediocre. Could find nicer food in other places at cheaper price but I don't mind to go back to 38 Food Street some day since it is nearer and sometime we wouldn't know what we could discover. They have so many stalls that we have yet to try them all out.

For instance, yesterday after church we went over there for lunch before heading home. My man is travelling again so I got to make decision on lunch.

Over there, I had problem deciding what to eat. Too many to choose from. Lol.

Lastly, I went for a new stall that I had never try before.  The fried food stall next to Lei Cha stall. I had its fried meesua. Something like the Hakka fried mee hoon with cangkuk manis. A normal serving for RM6.

I didn't really enjoy it that much. I expected more wok hei fragrance but this one I had was oily.


My girl went for the roasted chicken rice  (RM5.80) which she enjoyed in her last visit from the Authentic Chicken Rice stall.


As for the boys, they forever stay faithful to noodle. RM8 for 2 bowls of kolo mee. One with char side while another is with lots of minced pork.

12 comments:

Blackswan said...

Oooo.... I kinda like Fried Mee Sua. Too bad they didn’t do a good job. Have a great week, my dear! xoxo

PH said...

I love fried mee sua but too bad that the one you had was not up to mark.

suituapui said...

Interesting, how your three kids have three different tastes.

Nancy Chan said...

I like what the boys had...noodles!

shwet said...

Food look really yummy!!

Reanaclaire said...

My boys also like kolo noodles very much... they can finish up the whole bowl whereas I have to share with my girl... the portions are quite big in Johor...

mun said...

I like the fried mee suah.

Libby said...

I am more a rice person so I like what your girl had, the roasted chicken rice

The Yum List said...

Sometimes convenience overrides taste.

stevevhan said...

I obviously dont know these food but as a neighbor country, for sure, this world relate my Filipino tongue!

Small Kucing said...

I would go for the roast Chicken too. It look very delicious

Królowa Karo said...

It's a pity that the food was not good enough.