Monday, January 4, 2016

More time

I hope everyone is well and truly rested after all those year-end festivities and ready for what 2016 would bring us.

No new year resolution for me, like past year. However I would hope to have more times for myself this year. 

Now that the kids are back to school, I am expecting more time in the morning to do the things that I enjoy. Like reading.


Bought few 2nd-hand novels last month and so far I had finished 2 novels. Should keep me occupied for few months.


Other than reading, I am going to pay more attention to gardening. Objective is to learn to grow vegetables this year.

The kids insisted on starting off with these 2 vegetable seeds, so let see how they strive. *fingers cross*


The little one is not yet going to kindergarden so he would be around for the time being. Maybe the seperation anxiety is the culprit but either way, it would be this year. By then I would have more time for myself. *evil mum's wink*

12 comments:

Sharon D. said...

I wish you all the best in achieving your goals, Rose! Both reading and gardening are activities that are good for the mind, body and soul. :)

Small Kucing said...

Happy gardening. Lol..kidsnin school more time for you to read and garden lo

Green Thumb said...

I love gardening and reading! Good luck to your two veggie seeds! Hope they grow well.

Nancy Chan said...

I used to read a lot but now more on gardening. Looking forward to read on your gardening.

Anonymous said...

Yes, thank goodness for schools, eh? Can get the kids out of the way, go around, eat and do your own things. You still have the little one for company. Bet you will miss him the most when he goes to the nursery or kindy. Kids are the best companion and fun to be with when they are little, this age. LOL!!!

Merryn said...

Eh I'm growing pak choy too. Sooooo easy to germinate. I tried corriander and out of the millions seed I sow, only ONE successfully germinate >_<

Havent try asparagus though.

Agnes CF Lee said...

school has started, means busy time has started.
Interesting idea to plant asparagus..would like to learn too.

Imemily said...

I would like to plant vege too if I got space or yard

ChrisAu said...

Nice .. You have some personal time now ! Enjoy !

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I got no green fingers, no fate with plants...

mun said...

Good to have more time for yourself. All the best in your gardening!

Ezvina said...

All the best! I tried planting asparagus, but not succesful, now I just harvest them from Ta Kiong ;)