Sunday, March 1, 2015

Marching in

Oh boy! Could not believe that March is here.  Life is really zooming by very swiftly lately.

It is not a good start that I hope for. My princess was suddenly down with fever when she woke up this morning. 

I have been super lazy in my house chores this week and some stuff is still piling up around the house.

Supposed to plan a small play group this week but that would be on hold till I am fully recover from my sickness.

Chap Goh Mei is this Thursday and it marks the end of the 15 days of celebration for Chinese New Year. Probably go over to my parents' house for a dinner since hubby is not around. 

We promised my girl a grand piano after she passed her Grade 1. So it will be a piano hunting this month. Her piano teacher is kind enough to scout around for us as well. Looking for a re-con piece. Much affordable and do not blow a big hole in our pocket after all those CNY and home furniture splurge.

So many ladies that I known out there are having baby lambs this year. My best friend, JenJen who used to write in her blog is going to have her 2nd baby next month. A friend just delivered a baby boy in Australia early this week. A big baby boom this year!

School exam is coming soon.  I think I need a holiday. I know, we just had a week of CNY holiday and I could not wait for another break. 


11 comments:

Princess Ribbon said...

Yep, March's here, hello March.. Nothing much happening lately, one day at a time.. Ooooo cant wait to see the grand piano once you get it..

Blackswan said...

I've to agree time flies! Wonder what I've been doing! Hahaha! Enjoy shopping for your gal's piano :D

ChrisAu said...

Cool down...I'm also busy and no time to blog. Have fun and hope your kid is getting better.

Merryn said...

Coming soon a week of school break again in March. Really soon!

Hope princess recover soon. Mummy take care too ok?

Sharon D. said...

Omigosh..can't wait to see the piano! Time really flies. I'm still feeling like we just hit 2015..but we're in the 3rd month now!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Times flies very fast, before CNY, was counting down to CNY and now CNY almost over...

Anonymous said...

Can get an electric piano, cheaper, sounds good...no need to retune all the time. Can always upgrade when your girl has gone up to the higher stages. Mine, I bought a long time ago - 2K. Still as good as new.

ahlost said...

didn't notice chap goh meh will be this week until I read your post.. oh my.. time really flies..

february things still outstanding and it is already 2nd day of march... Huuuu..

Reanaclaire said...

Yes, pianos are expensive nowadays.. last time I bought a second hand from the piano teacher... cost RM4K.. now dont know what to do with it... cos no one playing anymore... it is like a deco in the living hall only.. hahaha..

trishie said...

I always wanted a grand piano, actually a still do but don' have the space for it. I hope you find a good one at a nice price soon.

mun said...

That is a good pun. March ing in