Monday, January 5, 2015

Like 'em simple

We went to Sin Choon Chong cafe for breakfast on one lazy morning. I have blogged about this place for its Sarawak laksa few times. However it does have other good food too.

For instance, this popiah. Healthy and simple. My kind of breakfast when I am bored of other food or looking for a quick fix. A bit expensive at RM2.50.


Not forgetting the kolo mee stall as well as kampua stall. Both serve good noodles. But I always go for kolo mee more and that day, I had my fix of kolo mihun.

Hubby wanted to try the new stall, Gourmet Sausage that serves Western breakfast set with its delicious  sausages. He ordered this set for RM10. A big serving of fried egg, one slice of toasted bread with cheese, few slices of bacons, baked beans and of course, the gourmet sausage.


Now, isn't simplicity can be desirable and fulfilling to us sometimes? Nothing extravagant or expensive but tasty and satisfying at the same time. ^^

14 comments:

Azura Chan said...

Heard this cafe is so famous with Sarawak Laksa.

Princess Ribbon said...

Oooo I see popiah.. Nice.. My favourite, with lots of gravy..

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I loves that western breakfast... hehe...

Anonymous said...

That very nice popiah in Sibu also RM2.50, standard price. Oooo...RM10 for that gourmet sausage breakfast is soooooo cheap!!!

Sharon D. said...

Yep..a satisfying meal ^.^

Rose world said...

Yes. Very good.

Blackswan said...

I've always heard of you talking about Kolo Mee, & now I'm learning there's beehoon too! Yum!

Hayley said...

Long time no eat popiah already! Miss it!

ChrisAu said...

Love the western breakfast. I also post one.

Linda said...

Looks great. :)

Small Kucing said...

Happy New Year Rose!

Ya lor Popiah is a bit pricey nowadays but very healthy leh

trishie said...

Good popiah is so hard to find. And I agree with you Rose, good food is often simple food

Yee Ling said...

I love the popiah..simple and delicious.

mun said...

I like the popiah!