Wednesday, November 12, 2014

All in the pigeon's holes

This was one of the things I did last weekend in Kuching. Cleaning and sorting out my shawls and scarves. I did not realised I have so many of them till I sort them out accordingly.

I bought this storage compartment a year ago and never used it till now. Supposed to keep hubby's ties but he has his own storage drawers for them. I think it fits my shawls and scarves well. ^^


We also set up this playpen for Jamie. A good place to keep him in case of anything. He does not like to be "caged" now but sometimes it is necessary to keep him safe than let him roaming around the house when I am occupied with something.



By the way, I have 2 of these Bumble Bee playpen. Want to let go one of them. Very new. Supposed to have 1 in baby sitter and 1 at home but we did not use it at all in baby sitter's as she thought it was unnecessary. So we only set up one at home but Jamie hardly used it. Only used for first 3 months and then he did not want to go in there.

Anyone interested to buy? RM200 including mattress. 

8 comments:

Linda said...

I really like your storage compartment and you are using it well! :)

Princess Ribbon said...

Oh yeah, woman's stuff are always like this.. We have too many stuffs until we forgotten about them.. Ohh I regretted buying play pen too.. Baby didn't like it too..

Anonymous said...

Nope, no baby...don't need that. LOL!!!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I ever buy things till forgot about it till doing clearing up thing then i realised about the thing, hehe...

Merryn said...

I realised you have lots of pictures with shawls too. Nice playpen but I don't use it for my kids. I keep Ayden in the cot when I need to go to the loo. We have two cots. One downstairs, one upstairs :D

Sharon D. said...

Cute playpen and nice shawls, Rose. Now I know what to get you ;)

mun said...

so your kuching house is now all ready to welcome you all home! :)

Hayley said...

I realize playpen is not necessary, the playpen I bought when I was pregnant, now used as store place for Aden's toys, haha!