Monday, October 21, 2013

My delish dessert

I love pancakes. I can have many pieces at one go. Just with maple syrup and creamy butter, and my pancake is complete. Sometimes I don't mind it goes with ice cream or chocolate syrup. I think my kids also inherited the love of eating pancakes from me. Each of them could finish one or two plain pancakes at one go!

My girl has been pestering me to make pancakes for breakfast many times. Maybe I can learn to make pancakes at home from scratches. It is simple actually, watched a friend made them before. One day when I find the necessary ingredients and I will surprise my kids with homemade pancakes.

For time being we have found a nice place that serves nice pancakes here. Cafe-cafe in Chew Geok Lin Road. Just could not have enough of its serving. *wink*

Delicious, fluffy pancakes at any time of the day!


7 comments:

Small Kucing said...

The nice fragrant can smell till here la :)

Ezvina said...

Know any good pancakes in Kuching, normally I just go KFC or McD..so kesian :(

suituapui said...

Ya, they serve VERY nice pancakes there - Golden Churn no less...and nicer than those so-called international "branded ones" in KL.

Sharon D. said...

I love all sorts of pancakes - sweet and savoury, both! ^.^

Purple Queen Fairy said...

A simple pancake recipe for your girl...1 cup flour, 1 egg, 1 cup milk, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 2 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon olive oil or melted butter, pinch of salt. mix everything until smooth and runny. put in fridge overnight. next morning, fry using nonstick pan.

Blackswan said...

My son loves pancakes & it's nice to have them for breakfast once in a while.....

Libby said...

I love pancakes too especially with the maple syrup and butter, yummy!