Thursday, February 23, 2012

My time

After 3 days of over work in the shop, non-stop for 12 hours a day, I have a whole afternoon off today. All by myself!

As usual, I spend my time doing the normal stuff: do the laundry, clean the room, pick up the kids stuff and toys, do my 5-steps facial treatment, read my magazine, take my much needed nap and lastly fill some blanks in the EA form, all in the comfort of my bedroom accompanied by my favourite radio station. But it is half way done. Still have another hour before picking up the kids and all the quietness broken. And hubby is not around as he is travelling to KL till Sunday, so it will be me and the kids around.

While it is still quiet here, I shall be enjoying my own time. Hush hush!

8 comments:

Yannie said...

Just half day, you have done quite a lot of things. I do appreciate me time like this. Usually I will pack and go to gym for 2 hours.

Hayley said...

You're quite fast and efficient in doing things ya ;)

Have a nice day~

Coffee Girl said...

Enjoy your Me-Time while it lasts! Hehe. If i were in your shoe, id probably be in bed all half day... lazy.

Unknown said...

You are so efficient.

Broccoli Ginger said...

so much to do in just half day?! That's way too efficient. If I were you I think I will only read and enjoy a cuppa coffee. :P

Rose world said...

Heheheh! I did my facial, and while waiting for the 20 mins to dry, i clean up the room. I take about an hour nap. Done all those except the EA form. Didnt up to half of the form. lazy to crack my head. ;p

I'm a full-time mummy said...

So nice! Envy!

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

Enjoy yourself.