Friday, April 15, 2011

Show your votes

Tomorrow is the day!! After 2 weeks of campaigning and causing unnecessary jams in some parts of the city, it is up to the voters to vote for their representatives.

It also bring back bad memory of my last national-wide polling where I were a victim of snatch theft incident. The scars on my left foot and knee will be forever there. I still have the phobia when ever I close my house gate at night, but I am smarter to leave my handbag in the car now so after making sure gate is securely locked, then I will fetch my handbag. It has been 3 years since that incident.

Back to the present!!! Tomorrow is the state election day. I think it will be a great fight like the previous election. I am sure my hubby will stick to the tv tomorrow night to check on the result. He never vote as Kapit was uncontested in the past, but this year, he would not able to cast his very first vote due to work commitment. Hopefully he would be able to change his vote to Kuching so he get a chance to vote in the next election.

I would cast my vote after I send both kids for their respective vaccinations. Their vaccinations are actually way overdue, but better late than never. Sorry, what a lousy mum I am, but due to busy months, I forgot about their schedule. Baby Jay due about 2 weeks for his Pneumococcus while Little Gal is supposed to have her Rubella booster at 4 1/2 year old. Lol.

So after sending both off to nanny tomorrow, I will be a faithful Sarawakian and cast my vote. For a better Sarawak, everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vote for the children future n make that Change