Friday, September 10, 2010

Open as usual

It is holiday today. First day of Hari Raya, but I still have to open up my shop. Don't know how the crowd would be as the mall is relatively new; just opened early this year. Hopefully to see a lot of shoppers as it is going to be a long weekend.

My Malay staff suddenly resigned a week ago. She just sent me a SMS on the last hour; told me about her ailing grandparent in kampung on the pretext of resigning. However it turned out hoax. How I found out? Her father suddenly came to look for her few days later. And the poor father was surprised to hear that she has resigned and that was how I know. Anyway, that the end of her and I am still looking for another girl to work for me. For time being, I would have to be stucked in the shop till we find a new girl.

So anyone care to bring some lemang, curry, rendang and satay to share with me? It is better than eating economy rice here. Lol! Selamat Hari Raya and happy holiday.


glitter-graphics.com

3 comments:

smallkucing said...

Good staffs is had to get. These people really not responsible

Kev said...

hi there Rose

Well, some people don't have the courtesy to call. Even if it was a last minute thingy, calling is more personal. SMSing is considered rude especially if you're sending to your employer. Well, some people are just not responsible enough..

by the way, thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting on it :)

wenn said...

I hv to work too..no holidays for me.