Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Me at the 30 milestone

I was visited Hye’s blog the other day, it has been a while since my last visit. Sorry my friend for been busy and not dropping by as often as I like. I read one particular post of hers, on what goals she setting when she reaches 30. Very interesting, you guys should go and check it out yourself.

When I read the title, it comes to my mind that I have passed the 30 mark and going to turn 31 soon. Oh no! I cannot believe that I am going to be 31 and I were thinking to myself what I have achieve so far in my life.

Well, firstly I got myself married and have baby. Now my baby is 2 years old plus. I and hubby bought a house last year before we reach our 30s. We are proud to say that we are an owner of a house although the house is not ready to move in. *wink* What is next??

Yes, I am changing my job at the age of 30 (mind you, I am still in 30 bracket, heheheh). If you remember, one of my new year resolutions is to change job. Another resolution is to stay healthy. Well, I have been sick on and off through the past 6 months, so that part of the resolution still not fulfilled well. Some more there has been some changes in my aerobic classes schedule which I can’t follow through. As for healthy cooking, I am still improving on my skills. And look like hubby has been competing with me in the kitchen so I don’t get much chance of cooking for the family. He is hooked to AFC (Asian Food Channel) lately and has been trying his hands on those cooking he saw in tv.

Alright, I am getting long winded. Must be the age 30 syndrome! *laugh* Hubby has been complaining of my “lo so” and nagging lately. I am like an old lady, don't act like a 30 years old lady, he said. *wink* Now what does that mean huh?

1 comment:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I love the AFC channel too and am already going to start experimenting with recipes I see over there ...