Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Breakfast with her

 My mil is back! She flew over last Thursday. 

Yesterday was the shop's rest day so I had breakfast with her in one of the newest coffee shops in MJC. You Hou Cafe, same block with Secret Recipe.



The place wasn't packed when we were there. Few stalls opened. Like laksa, kolo mee, lei cha, nasi campur, kuih stalls.  


Each of us ordered our own breakfast. My mil went for wantan noodle RM7. 


I wanted to taste the laksa so a small bowl RM7 for myself. 

Both was decent and average taste. Nothing to shout about. As long can fill up our tummies before we ran our errands was good enough. 

4 comments:

Nux V said...

laksa looks good!

Lotus said...

Simple and authentic fare. Nice!

Angie's Recipes said...

Love laksa! I would devour the whole bowl.

mun said...

Good that your mil is back. I like the prawns in your laksa. Yummy 😋🤤