Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Miscellaneous Picture #72: while we walked

On one morning where we had our weekend's family walk.


Love the morning air; cool and good for our body

We actually walked from our place to a food court which took us about 20 minutes. We had breakfast and then we walked home.

While we walked back, I could not helped but took out my phone and snapped along the way.

Beautiful purple petals scattered on the grass

Feel like fall


I were way, way behind because need to wait for the youngest one who is a slow walker

Looking up and we saw this beauty

Beautiful petals

Morning to you, purple bells

We also spotted few snails crawling up the wall

And a scary-looking cat eyeing us


7 comments:

mun said...

What a nice walk! I like to go for walks when weather is cool.

suituapui said...

That's a lovely walk, very refreshing, appreciating all that nature has in store all around us.

Nancy Chan said...

It is nice to walk when the weather is cool. Over here it is too hot for walking.

PH said...

You saw many interesting things and pretty flowers during your walk!

The Yum List said...

Lovely. I really enjoy walking. I don't do it near as much here as I do when back in Australia - mostly because of the weather and the lack of walking paths in the city centre.

Sharon D. said...

Love this. Such a great way to start the day! ^.^

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Has been a while since I walk...