Sunday, August 13, 2017

Amsterdam | the Dam Square

Every countries have their own squares. Such as Paris has Concorde Square and so is Amsterdam with its Dam Square. The royal palace and museum were located there. There was a Madame Tussaud building there but we did not go in. 

We spent less than 30 minutes in the Dam Square. Just took few shots and filled up our tummies with snacks from the hot dog stalls.

Pigeons everywhere!!

Cobbled walkway

Madame Tussaud

The palace

History museum

A monument

11 comments:

lina said...

No photos of hot dog? ;)

The photos are awesome!

Rose world said...

Got photo of the hot dog. Coming soon. ^^

suituapui said...

Dam? That's where the little boy stuck his finger in a hole in it and saved the whole city?

Rose world said...

I dont know about that story.

Ezvina said...

How about malaysia? Berjaya Times Square? 😬

aki! said...

I didn't know that Amsterdam would look like this! It is somewhat imposing!

7% Solution

Nancy Chan said...

A very popular tourists square. You didn't visit any of the museums?

Reanaclaire said...

I also didnt go into the Madam museum.. too expensive.. hahaha...

PH said...

I see lots of pigeons. I wonder if the place would be littered with the birds' "time bombs" LOL!

IreneC said...

Your blog has brought back many sweet memories. Amsterdam's one of my favourite cities in Europe. And I love flying through their airport...lots of interesting things to see.

Sharon D. said...

Rose, I saw pigeons .. terus excited..haha! ^.^