It is cooking time!! What better than to cook and eat at home when the weather could be so unpredictable nowadays.
One of the frequent dish on my table is grilled chicken.
I love grilled chicken. I cook it a lot at home with my flip pan. So convenient and easy to make.
Most of the time, I use Mc Cormick mixed herbs as my marinade base but on my last attempt on a weekend, I used different base for my chickens.
I had 2 boneless chicken chops in the freezer so I decided to cook a more Chinese style of grilled chicken.
2 boneless chicken chops
1 tsp Chinese 5 spices powder
1 tsp white pepper
2 tbsp Cooking Wine (Shao Xing)
1/4 tsp salt
Parsley for garnish
1. Marinate the chicken chops with all the ingredients except the parsley. Let it marinate for few hours or overnight.
2. Heat up the flip pan; totally no oil used.
3. Add in the chicken chops with the skin down. Close the flip pan and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
4. The chicken is cooked when clear juice came out when you poke through the meat.
5. Cut into biteable size and garnish with parsley.