Monday, October 19, 2015

The weekend

How was your weekend??

Nothing exciting but here is the summary of what we did over the weekend.

Saturday
The delicious breakfast consists of roti canai and kolo mee

Girl had her weekly swimming class

Drove around the old part of the city and we came across the Indian Street, which flooring and roof are still under constructions

Passed by this cool shop with nice cats murals (next to St Mary Primary School)


Sunday


A stroll in Reservoir Park before church service


Kids had a bubble-blowing fun at home

Admiring my girl's progress in her art tuition

Trying out his painting skill on iPad

Banana fritters for the snacking tummies


And the weekend continues till today as schools in certain states and areas (including Kuching) are closed due to haze.

16 comments:

Linda said...

Very nice post and lovely photos, Rose! I love the cat murals! :)

Anonymous said...

Nothing exciting too, my weekend. Oh? They are still working on India Street? Taking so long, quite a mess when I was there.

Anonymous said...

Wahhhh!!! Very nice, your girl's artwork. Wahhhhhhhh!!! Draw on ipad!!! The sign of the times, kids nowadays. Hehehehehe!!!!

Agnes CF Lee said...

very nice art colouring from your girl..my girls like to draw but do not like to do colouring.

Princess Ribbon said...

The banana fritters attract me the most, I can finish all! Haha..

Diana Diane Teo said...

It's really rare to see having both roti canai and kolo mee in a single coffee shop.

Rose world said...

It is a common sight in Sarawak.

Sharon D. said...

What a wonderful weekend you had despite the haze. Phew! Can't believe the it's still on-going. Particularly bad at my corner right now. Have a great Monday, Rose!

Ezvina said...

And continue tomorrow, more school holidays.

mun said...

I like the cats murals. Your daughter's art is so lovely and colourful.

Merryn said...

I'm impressed with your daughter's artworks. So beautiful!

Reanaclaire said...

Spending time with our kids can be tiring but certainly very fruitful...!! 😀

Yee Ling said...

It's nice to go out there for some fresh air. Due to the haze, we have been staying indoor all the time. I can't get out to cycle every morning too.

Nancy Chan said...

Rose, I am eyeing your banana fritters, yummy snacks for a fun afternoon filled with activities with our kids! Great bonding time!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I loves your daughter art piece...

Libby said...

Love both the kolo mee and roti canai