Sunday, June 28, 2015

Weekend Menu #70: easy Sunday crepe

Nothing beats the weekend like an easy home-made crepe. It is so simple and quick to fix. Enjoy and hope you like the recipe.


Of course I got myself a little helper in the kitchen. My princess was eager to learn and help so I let her whisk and sieve the batter for me.

Ingredients:
100g plain flour
2 large egg
300ml full cream milk
Pinch of salt
Butter or vegetable oil for cooking

Methods:
1. Mix the flour, egg and milk into a bowl. Add pinch of salt and slowly whisk the mixture.
2. Sieve the mixture into a bowl and let it sit for 30 minutes in room temperature.

3. Heat up the butter or vegetable oil in a pan under medium heat. Slowly pour some of the batter onto the pan. Fry each side till golden brown (approximately 1 minutes on each side).

4. Serve with your favourite filling i.e. honey, butter, maple syrup and fruit slices or cubes.

5. Enjoy the sweet and savoury crepe.

7 comments:

Blackswan said...

That's so sweet! Love the mother & child bonding session! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your princess is such a big girl now. Very soon will start dating lor... Muahahahaha!!!! That looks like my pancakes, just bigger...and maybe thinner. I am very kasar one, as long as can eat ok liao. LOL!!!

Princess Ribbon said...

Your crepe looks so nice.. I only make simple pancakes when I'm free - flour, water, 1 egg, that's all.. Didn't even use milk.. Haha..

Somewhere in Singapore said...

So far, i have not make this myself before...

Azura Chan said...

Looks yummy! Perhaps you cN make some filling like Mazazu Crepe inspired by. hehe.

Small Kucing said...

Nice leh. She made it so yummy

mun said...

Delicious and good bonding time with your daughter.