Sunday, February 1, 2015

Happy thoughts

Things that make me happy....

When they get along and do things together


Having some greens in the house


 I do not normally buy this type of stuff (handphone accessories) but could not resist this because I know my girl would love it.


My comfort food! Love this way of eating the canned chicken curry by dipping the bread.


My happy meal where I share my fries with kids


Chinese New Year is less than 3 weeks away and I could not wait to indulge into these sweet and savoury titbits


13 comments:

Princess Ribbon said...

I love everything you love too.. The kids get together without fighting, cute stuffs, McD, and oooooo CNY cookies! Yummmmmzzzz

ChrisAu said...

All the small stuffs can always make us happy, always cherish them and count our blessings.

mun said...

Love your list of happy thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Think happy, be happy, stay happy! Cheers!

Sharon D. said...

Omigosh...Rose, we have the same comfort food! ..LOL ^.^

Linda said...

Dear Rose,

I love the things you love, you have such good taste. The happy meals are great, and good that they allow adults to order them, too, as sometimes the regular trios are so big and too much to eat.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

If i buy the goodies now, sure cannot resist and start eating, hehe...

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Opps, should be cookies, hehe...

Ezvina said...

I love canned curry with bread too.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

cny shopping sure spend lot this year on drinks and snacks.. nom nom nom.. wonder is self nom/family/ relatives lol

Huai Bin said...

Nice post Rose! :)

Very heart-warming...

BTW is that Yeo's curry chicken? It looks like it, I used to love that too.

Rose world said...

You are right, Huai Bin. Yeo's is the best. Haha. Remember of college years.

Blogger said...

Claim faucet bitcoins from Moon Bitcoin. 163 satoshi every 1 hour.