Saturday, June 21, 2014

The 2nd time

This was our 2nd time having breakfast in this Mitsu Shabu-Shabu. Not a good experience the previous time when we went with my mum and sis last August. Service was slow and bad and we waited for more than an hour for our food to come! Since then I avoided coming here as nothing really fancy me here. But we went to this place few weekend ago as hubby wanted to have some innards soup. 

We shared 3 bowls of kampua to go with the innards soup. 
The soup was quite nice with some red wine added to it. I just drank the soup; never like those pig's organs.
We also ordered some dim sum to go with breakfast. I personally did not like this Steamed meat dumpling (RM5.50) as the skin of the dumpling was thick.

I like its har kau (prawns) as the prawns were fresh and the dumpling skin was not too thick. Can you see the prawns in the translucent skins?
This yong tau hu was quite nice too. 
And we also like this tasty pork rib. 

A better experience this round. Maybe the boss was in, so the workers all very busy and hardworking. And food quality was better. Lol.

8 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I agree if boss around should rajin and everything do correctly..

mun said...

I think my spouse would love the pork innards red wine soup. Don't think it is available here in klang valley.

Sharon D. said...

Oh, dear. I am so with you. I cannot enjoy food in an establishment with bad service. Glad that it was a better experience this time! ^.^

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Har Kow, one of my favourite tim sum, hehe...

Blackswan said...

More kampua noodles? Wonder how it tastes like if I were to order from a restaurant......

suituapui said...

Have not been here for a while now. Dim sum - I would go to Good Happiness Restaurant (morning only), somewhere near Bistecca. Kampua here good? Never tried.

Princess Ribbon said...

I thought its a steamboat place coz of the word shabu shabu.. I love kidney and liver in ginger sesame oil soup.. I had those everyday during confinement.. Kinda miss it..

Hayley said...

Wonder how's the soup taste, with red wine, hehe~