Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Lunch takeaway

I have been cooking lunch for hubby's take away to the office for few weeks.  And after I finished cooking, I will deliver to his office which is less than 10 minutes drive.  And I am in time to pick up my little girl from her school and go home for lunch together with her.

Today I whipped up something fast.  My menu is steamed prawns, stir fry scallion chicken meat, black olive in sugar and soy sauce dipping and mixed vegetables (tomatoes, celeries and carrots) for lunch.

Simple and fast-to-cook lunch. 

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Home cooked food is always the best and healthiest!

Broccoli Ginger said...

you're so hardworking! It's not easy being housewife huh.. many errands to run. things to do... salute your determination in providing your family the best!

Small Kucing said...

your hubi sure lucky man

wenn said...

I cook every day too and tapau for my hubby at work..