Friday, May 18, 2012

Many thoughts

There are so much thinkings lately but fret no, we are doing fine.

Work

Dont want to bore you again with the details, you can read my previous post.  It is never ending process so we just have to cope with it.  Either we continue or move on with other alternatives which we are still eyeing on.

Family

The kids are growing up and I  do not want to miss a single thing in their growing stage.  The kids especially the eldest are looking forward to their 2 weeks holiday in hometown, starting next weekend.

Health

Believe me when I tell you that I have a wisdom tooth sprouting out on my lower right gum.  The culprit caused my jaw some pains and gave me feverish look early this month.  I haven't done anything to it because it is not painful anymore, but will consult dentist if it creates any discomfort in the future.

Still not 100% well and most of the time, my attention is not there.  I did not get enough sleep too.  Unable to concentrate on other things 100%.  And my family has been complaining that I have grown skinnier.  Well, I still eat 3 meals a day, but maybe not as nutritious as I want them to be.  Hopefully my health will improve in couple of months time with change of environment.

Home

It is hard to stay with other people, due to personality and children issue.  So it is still the best that the faster we move, the better for everyone.  We are targeting our new house to be completed and ready in two months time. 

Money

It is never enough.  Don't understand why some ladies can afford those designer bags and having so much free times shopping around, while I have to stay put in the shop!  Lol! But who needs those branded bags anyway.  Who to judge your value based on the items you carrying or putting around your body?

So you know that I have been occupied with thoughts; it has been a haze for the past week.   Till my next post, cheers and Happy Weekend guys!

8 comments:

Ezvina said...

Haha.. Wish i have one of those branded beg also.. But i prefer diamonds ;)

Broccoli Ginger said...

:) Just counting on what you already have and be happy.

Hayley said...

Wishing you a nice weekend ya!

yvonne said...

Life is full of challenges, take it easy and stay positive :)

suituapui said...

Do not compare youreself with others lest you become vain...or bitter...for always there will be lesser or better persons than yourself.

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

We all have different thoughts.

I'm a full-time mummy said...

I think my wisdom tooth not grow yet... :P

Coffee Girl said...

Get well soon! skinnier? how is that possible when im growing chubbier? lol. I dont want designer bags, i want free trips here and there every time. sigh ...