Friday, August 26, 2011

Lost and Found

have you ever thought that we lost something and thought it really gone forever and when you least expected it, it was found right in front of you??

I swear that I searching high and low for it everywhere especially my car where I thought I lost it yesterday and I could not find it till this morning!! And the way how I find it was rather ironic too.

It began yesterday morning. You know women, we have so many things in our bag, so mine is not an exception. I have my handphone, my makeup kit, name card holder, papers, tissue, purse and a pouch where I put my sunglasses and some redemption coupons and vouchers. And as usually when I drive, I will put on my sunglasses in the morning. I had breakfast with hubby and then sent my car to car wash and walk to my shop. As I were walking to my shop, I scrambled my bag for my pouch to keep my sunglasses and suddenly right there I could not find it! Sh*t! I thought I must drop it in the car while taking it out earlier. So never mind, after I got my car I look in the car but could not find it. Never mind again. I will search for it again in the afternoon when I go home.

Again, I could not find it. I even look underneath the car seat; knowing how "efficient" are those people washing and vacuuming my car, but my pouch was no where to be found. Sh*t! I lost those coupons that I keep for many months. Funny thing was I just keep all those coupons in the pouch a few day ago. I usually do not keep my coupons in one bag, but do not know what got into me, I kept them all in that pouch with my sunglasses.

So forgetting the whole thing I had my usual chore in the morning and as I was about to open my shop, I could not find my shop keys in my bag. And I swear to you again, that my handbag (the same handbag) does not have any hole in it! I could felt my keys but I could not found the hole where it dropped into. Sh*t (Please excuse me as I really was sh*ted that time and wonder what was wrong???)

So no choice, I have to sacrifice my handbag (a last year Christmas gift from my cousin from Singapore) by cutting it with my keys. I did it in my car as I do not want to embarrass myself doing it in front of my shop. Lol!

So, I throw all my stuff from my bag in my car and cut loose my bag to retrive the keys. After done a minor damage to my bag I started keeping all the stuff back and I saw some papers on the floor of my seat so I ducked down to retrieve them and suddenly I saw my pouch. Right there!!

Gosh! Wonder it is because I am getting older, I am also getting absent-minded and clumsy or it is something else?? And my poor bag!

6 comments:

Ezvina said...

What a long day...

Small Kucing said...

what a day....some ppl would say ghost civer eyes

Coffee Girl said...

Haha! i had a few bags like that, one with many secret compartments, pockets and whatnots where are the things used or unused go to, and some accidental compartments (yes, holes) where things disappear to. not lost, hidden. funny story this!

Quay Po Cooks said...

Don't worry about it my dear. You are not alone! there are many times I keep looking for my handphone while talking into it until my Quay Lo have to stop me by telling me that it was in my hand. No, I am not kidding! So you do you feel better now? hehehe One advice tho the next time you loose something, just ignore it, it will appear by itself if you do. Enjoy your weekend.

suituapui said...

Don't worry.... Happens to the best of us but oops!!! I AM old... So what's your excuse? LOL!!!

wenn said...

my bag's pocket has a hole n stuff got way inside it..