Thursday, July 7, 2011

Eye makeup test

My basic makeup is foundation, compact powder, eye brow and blusher. Do not have much time to make up every morning, but if I do have some spare time, I would put on eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. I do not like loud colours, so something light is good for me.

I never knew that eyeshadow can tell someone personality till I try this test. More or less it is true. *wink*


You have a loud and outgoing personality. You love to be the center of attention, and you always speak your mind.
You are good at getting people to laugh. You have a wicked sense of humor.

You are highly observant and mindful. You take in a lot of information, and you're very perceptive.
You love adulation and praise. You want your accomplishments to be noticed by all.


Try out this eye makeup test yourself.

No comments: