Hubby asked me the other day, what happen if we were to switch body for a day? Er, I don't think that would likely happen. Anyway for the fun of it, I just answered him "NO". Reasons:
1) I would not want to be in his body. 10 years ago body-fit him, I would consider. Not in his current body size. He grows many waist inches and put on weight. So, a "no-no".
2) Working in office, in a cubicles. Oh no!! Definitely I would not want to go back to such state after I have not been working in a office hour for more than a year.
3) Drinking and entertaining. Nah! I am a homey-type of person. Perfect to be lazy around the house.
4) Nagging. Men usually do not nag. So I would miss nagging even if I were a man for a day!
5) If he were me, he will commit suicide! Because he prefers to work than look after my two "monkeys"! Lol!
So, a no for both of us. This question remind me of Beyonce's song "If I were a boy". Lol!