Monday, July 5, 2010

Friend's wedding

At our age, most of my friends would either have tied down or have 1 or 2 children of their own. Not many single friends around.

This year I would have 2 good friends getting married and one of them is today. it has been more than 10 years since the last time we met as this friend moved to Singapore to work after graduated from college. It is great to hear she has finally tie down the knot with her long time boyfriend (maybe I should said, hubby since they have registered for years).

Hubby agreed to help me look after the shop tonight while I attend the wedding reception at Grand Margherita Hotel. Since change of name, I never visit this hotel again. Little girl will be coming along since hubby is not joining. It has been a while since I have some time with my 4 years old girl. Maybe it would be good time to talk to her about her school and the upcoming language speaking competition. So I am looking forward to tonight's function and also reunion with long time friends.

2 comments:

smallkucing said...

Have a good time with your pals ! :D

mNhL said...

so happy to know a friend getting married ya. Even more happy when knowing the friend is going to be a mother/father. I always feel that way.