Sunday, June 21, 2009

Abbott Scoops unredeemed

We back from our Father's Day dinner an hour ago. Phew! So full. *wink* It is an usual Sunday. We went for our church mass this morning after a hearty breakfast at the Sin Choong Choon in Green Heights. After the church, we went home. Supposed to do our grocery shopping, but once we are indoor, we were lazy to go out as today is nothing unusual about the weather. Hot and sunny! Phew! Sweating like hell.

After watching my CSI: Miami and CSI: NY series on AXN in the afternoon, I decided to do some hunting. Bottles hunting, that is! While I still have the energy to move around, I get hubby to help me re-arrange some boxes on our storage racks and get out some boxes to search for some baby products. We have lots of baby products from our little gal when she was a baby, so I planned to check on what is left and what is not, before deciding on shopping list. Got to get ready the stuff before my baby is due. Time flying fast, before I realised it, I am going to due in about 2 months time.....




Thank god we managed to find the container that kept the bottles. Not only bottles, also some pacifiers and Abbott scoops. I totally forgotten about the Abbott scoops till I visited MyBabyBay.com this evening where she posted that she is in need of 3 more Abbott scoops for redemption. Hahaha! I meant to redeem mine 3 years ago, but somehow the first order that I placed never reached me. So I relunctant to redeem the remaining scoops and they have been left in the container since then. I think I have about 30 - 40 scoops in the container. Don't know what happen to the first order, but after checking with the company, they said they have sent, but I never received it. Sigh!!

6 comments:

Merryn said...

so wat u gonna do bout this then? redeem something lah.. otherwise sitting there oso no point.. :D

Jess said...

your first order gift must be lost while posting...

try again...

Rose world said...

Merry, probably I will accummulate more and redeeem some gifts.

Jess, thanks. Will try again.

cre8tone said...

I still collecting.. never redemn before... If they sent, they didn't give u the parcel tracking numbers?

Mummy Gwen said...

Huh?? Keeping the Abbott scoops can redeem things ah? Aiyo..I've been throwing mine away all this while.

Rose world said...

Mummy Gwen, you can get the gifts redemption booklet from the promoter. Mostly are kid's stuff and toys for redemption.