Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Can see my tummy?

These pictures are taken last Saturday. I was about 18 weeks 2 days then. These pictures are some of the first pictures taken on my pregnancy, particular the size of my tummy. Last time when I have my daughter, I was very diligent in taking photographs of my tummy almost once a month. So I have been procrastinate this time round. I guess that is what some mummies say about having 2nd baby. "1st baby is always the luckiest as they have been photographed more often than the next siblings etc when when he or she is in the tummy".

I get my daughter to touch, pat and talk to baby. A way to make my daugther knows of the presence of new baby in family and also not to let her out in my pregnancy. Once a while she will ask me what is baby doing, I will tell her baby is either sleeping or kicking (I feel the butterflies fluttering movement now). Hopefully she would not be jealous of her little sibling. *wink*

9 comments:

Merryn said...

i cant see ur tummy! at 18mths u dun look pregnant with normal clothes! but it's good what u r doing (to involve ur daughter in ur pregnancy).. hope she'll take it all well! she'll love her baby sibling in no time :)

Rose world said...

Yeah, i also feel that i am not that big unlike 1st pregnancy.....

Ezvina said...

yup..a little bum only..:)

Dav DiDi said...

In my company now, a lot of pregnant ladies that will due 2-3 mths from now ...

When will yours due ??

Kristie said...

nice tummy! good to get ur girl involved... :)

Merryn said...

err.. solly.. i mean 18 weeks.. wat am i thinking 18 months? hahahahha..

2crazydogs said...

That's a small little tummy! Don't the old folks tales say that carrying boys the tummy is smaller and more compact, right?

Constance Chan said...

i used to tell my eldest that the baby was a present for her. So we named the baby Present Baby. And she couldn't wait for her to come out to play with.. We let her hold for a while (4 yrs difference) and she was so excited to be big sis! It's only now they are both 5 and 9, the quarrels about sharing starts..hahahaha

KristyCK said...

She gonna be a big sista soon. :-)