Tuesday, March 10, 2009

All about fingernails and face mask

My finger nails are long and they are getting in the way as I type. Since I opted to be a SAHM, I am getting lazier in cutting my nails. Used to love to keep long finger nails, but since having little gal around, I am cutting them short from time to time to avoid “accidentally hurting” her. Hmm, probably cutting them later as it is tougher to type with longer finger nails. Not to mention brittle nails when they are getting way too long.

Well, at least I am not lazy to have my facial mask. I am actually typing this post with me wearing a pore-cleansing masque from Amway. Suppose to do it once a week but since my complexion is getting drier nowadays (I am suspecting my skin problem is from hormone changes due to my pregnancy) so I don’t do it oftenly. Now once or twice a month. My skin around my lips is not too compassionate on me either, they are drier and peeling off, causing that area to be slightly red and itchy. Been putting on some petroleum jelly at night, but it doesnt help much. Probably I will consult my gynae for some ointment when seeing her tomorrow morning. Alright, time to wash away my mask and do some nails trimming. :)

6 comments:

Ezvina said...

Whose ur gynae? Mine was Dr. P. Ling.

Rose world said...

Mine is Dr Wong C.M. :)

2crazydogs said...

Rose, congrats on your pregnancy! It's been a while since i hopped over here. *Feeling bashful now* When are you due?

Rose world said...

Thanks. I am due early Sept.

Ching Ching said...

Try Clarin's moisturiser mask.

Rose world said...

Ching Ching, thanks for the recommendation. Will check it out.