Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gifts from Australia

My SIL came back from her 10 days trip to Sydney, Australia. It took us almost 3 hours to finish looking through her photographs. LOL! She bought a nice sweater for little gal, don't you think it cute? Pink sweater. Hmm, remind me of an old actress that wore a pink coat in one of those old movie. LOL! I can't remember the name at the moment.




And some jelly beans too! Oh boy, how little gal loves those chewy candies. She keeps taking them till we have to hide the jelly beans from her. LOL!



I also got a gift, a lanolin cream for my face. She tried it herself and so far no comment from her. Hmm, maybe I could use some lanolin cream, but I have never heard of it before. Australia made product. It says it suitable for all skin types.





2 comments:

Nessa said...

Old actress wearing pink coat in old movies?? Hmmm, I'm thinking maybe it's Katharine Hepburn or is it Audrey...

I love jelly beans! Yeah, I have a sweet tooth :D

Constance Chan said...

or maybe Shirley Temple?

oh yes lanolin is widely used in Aust. need it badly when i was there cos had chapped lips... can be very dry during summer.