Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A drunken dad and a curious child

Here I am, making this posting before I call it a day! Yes I know it is still early, but my body is tired and I have a long day. I will have my dinner then off to bed. Tomorrow would be another busy day as after sending little gal off to baby sitter’s house, I would be going to the registration office to collect my new identification card before heading to the office

Office has been pretty busy since boss coming back from his paternity leave, nothing but meetings and updating works done for the past two days! I dread the meeting part as the last one lasted almost 2 hours this morning. Sigh! I hardly can concentrate at the end, as my stomach was calling out to be feed by 1130am! Brain was also not functioning well as did not have a good night sleep the night before. So, with tired eyes & brain plus hungry stomach, I did not enjoy my meeting at all. Lol!

Talking of last night, hubby has a terrible night, came back drunk around 1am. I hated it when he came back drunk. When he was drunk, he sure can wake up the whole household (hope did not wake up the next door neighbors) with his banging and kicking! Like a baby!

He has few rounds and got himself too drunk in the end. He was the one that suffer and I have to suffer along! I have to endure his groans and clean up after his vomit in the bathroom and bedroom! He sounded like a donkey crying painfully! F**k! Even little gal was awake by the noise he made! So, as a curious toddler, she just called out for her daddy and did not get near him. Her first time seeing her daddy drunk and in his worst behavior. She dozed off again in my bed after the feeding, but everything felt so slow with one drunken man making funny noise and a curious little toddler wondering in and out of the room, reluctant to continue her sleep. I ended up arguing with hubby as anything can happen or said when one person was intoxicated and the other was deprived of her sleep!

Hubby slept like a baby this morning, I cant get him out from the bed. As for me, I have to suffer as I hardly get some sleep after the drunk incident while he was snoring right next to me. I only dozed off around 3am and little gal woke me up at 615am. Sigh! Why can’t she give me some extra minutes to sleep in?

I am going to bed after this post and I don’t care what little gal and her daddy would be doing in the room. I need some sleep to replace for what I lost the night before! So, have a wonderful evening and goodnight my friends. See you soon……

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah...you are having a very tough time. Get some beauty sleep!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your rough day. Just hang in there.. I believe we women are strong and tough!! Glad to know you're getting the rest you need! :)

Rose world said...

Thanks Honey and Ratu Syura for your concern and advice!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean when hubby come in to bed drunk as a skunk. I had my share of sleepless nights for years which in the end I slept in the guest room - peaceful beauty sleep.

Take care, Rose.

janice said...

poor rose... aiya, the next time hor... just chucked your William So in the toilet and let him sleep there lah ...

shut the door and hv a peaceful sleep with your lil girl.. kekekeke...

whicked !!

Anonymous said...

Yikes...that must have been rough. I've never been around anyone who is drunk - at least not someone I personally know. I can imagine it must be tough dealing with the situation. Hope you got a good rest!

Rose world said...

Thanks Dawn. Yeah, i consider sleeping at the next room.

Janicepa, how i wish it would be that simple, chuck him in the toilet.

Linda, i guess it is part of the marriage! hahaha

Anonymous said...

hi rose, tks for dropping by my blog. yeah i also don't like when my hub also gets drunk. worst is he claims he is NOT drunk. i every threaten to enroll him in anonymous alcoholics if he does it again..hahaha

but he has to care for some f&b outlets (incl pubs and restaurants) so i can't really say much.. but i told him if he is not back by certain time, i'm driving over to pick him up! hahahah