Used to be Siang Siang Corner, and after a major revamp, they opened sometime in May this year. It is now named Corner 33.
Located next to Everrise in MJC, this coffee shop has many food stalls to choose from. When they opened in May, the place was very packed. Hardly any tables available. Maybe the hype was over now, or probably because of haze and dry season, there wasn't many customers on the day we went there.
It was the shop's off day so together with my mil and Jan, we went to this shop for breakfast. Not many customers that day unlike first few months when it opened. Mil had kolo mee special RM10 that morning.
I didn't feel like having noodles so I went fir club sandwich from the stall next to the kolo mee stall. RM6 for my club sandwich. I liked it as it was simple and tasty .
Jan had this ham & cheese sandwich with fries combo RM9. What a hearty breakfast.
Before we left, I bought the fried radishcake. RM3 for 3 pieces. Crispy outside but soft and tasty inside.





No comments:
Post a Comment