Monday, August 31, 2026

Claypot place

It was warm Sunday evening. Luckily it wasn't hazy that day, since we had super thunderstorm the night before. The API reading also below 100 on that Sunday. 

We went to this claypot place for early dinner that evening.  It is now our favourite place to have claypot dishes. Decent and reasonable price and just a few minutes drive from our home. 


Everyone ordered their own claypot, I opted for claypot chicken and sausage rice. Loves to dig into the burnt rice at the bottom of the claypot. 


The boys went for claypot noodles, which was flavourful. 


Besides that, we ordered bak kut teh soup and stir fried bean sprout as side dishes. 


A satisfying meal amidst the warm evening. 





3 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

They all look mouthwatering. Chicken and sausage claypot is a classic.

PH said...

I love claypot rice! But I still can't understand why people like the burnt part hah..hah...

Hi! I am LiLi! said...

It is midnight here, and this post made me really hungry. I would be very undecisive on what to get, though, as all of them look so mouthwatering.