Monday, January 28, 2008

Tagging Along

I received a tagging game from Nyumix, where I need to play along by passing this tag to others. The longer the list, you will tend to benefit from it by having more link benefits. :)
*Start Copy Here*

You do not have to be tagged to play along. This game is simple and so are the rules.

1)Copy from *Start Copy Here* through *End Copy Here*

2)Add your site(s) to the list. Just be sure to post at each site you add.

3)Tag or don’t tag, your choice, however, the more tags you create the bigger the list will grow.

4)Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list. (If you would like the scroll box code, leave me your email address and I will email it to you.)

5)Come back and copy the master list back to your site, often. This process will allow late-comers to get as much link benefit as the first ones in.

1-Attitude, the Ultimate Power 2-Juliana's Site 3-Rusin Roundup 4-Grow Rich Along With Me 5-Comedy Plus 6-lynda's loft 7-Amel's Realm 8-MAX 9-Speedcat Hollydale 10-Mariuca 11-Complain Complain Complain 12-Mariuca's Perfume Gallery 13-Life Is A Roller Coaster 14-Sugar Queen's Dream 15-First Time Dad 16-Life 17-My Life 18-The Painted Veil 19-My Thoughts 20-DatCurious.com 21-Little Aussie Cynic 22-A Nice Place in the Sun 23-DatMoney.com 24-The Down Side OF Up 25-Ladyjava's Lounge 26-Cat Tales 27-moms.....check nyo 28-Colorado Baby 29-It's a Woman's World 30-ENLIGHTENED BITS 31-My View of "It" 32-My Reviews and Finds Along the Way 33-Our Hep Chat 34-Rantings of a Woman 35-The Callalily Space 36-Mom Knows Everything 37-Hazel 38- Chronicles and Tales Unlimited (RED) 39-From the Mouth of Jabber Jaws.40. Nyumix's Blog.

*End Copy Here*

I am passing this tag to my friends, Jen, Big Fish Chin, Cooking Momster and Hye

Anyone interested to play along??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag Rose.. Sounds fun :D Please remind me about this tag.. I sometimes forget the tags coming from other friends :(

Hye