Saturday, January 26, 2008

I received a tag from Hye again! Thanks friend for tagging me! I am not complaining, just feel a slight panic at been tag again because it is not only one tag but two! *laugh* Luckily it is a Saturday today and I am in a relaxing mood to complete this tagging assignment! So let get down to them.....


Tag No 1:

How Happy Are You?
A quiz where you have to take and find out how happy you are. Hmm, I am 68% happy. Overall the result is good, but what is the 32% that I am unhappy about? I guess there is ups and downs in my daily life and that show I have 32% unhappy trait in me! To me 32% sound a lot! Unfortunately the quiz cannot determine why and what I am unhappy about! Hmm, maybe I am unhappy with my work? It has been bugging me for the past few years, always telling myself on getting new job or have own business. I havent find a good job yet, and my business plan on hold due to unforeseen economy and market trend.
Time to move on, I shouldnt be bother about the 32% but instead I should overcome it. Here is my result from the quiz. Want to know how happy are you? Try the quiz out!


***You Are 68% Happy***
You are a very happy person. Generally, you feel content and that all is right with the world.Occasionally, you have a down day - but you have the ability to pick yourself right back up.


Tag No 2:
Five things/People I Love and Hate
I have a lot of things and people I love and hate, I think I cant finish listing them out in one day! For the sake of this tag, I list down 5 tops things/people:
Five things/people I love:
1. My family (who else???)
2. The Almighty (thanking Him for showing me what life is all about!)
3. My new digital camera (I'm loving it more and more each day)
4. Good food
5. Friends that always stand by me
Five things/people I hate:
1. People smoking in front of me, especially in eating place (very inconsiderate!)
2. People burping funny smell (durian! Gosh!) in confined area, such as lift (I want to faint)
3. Lizard (My worst enermy!)
4. My office computer (slow like snail!)
5. Traffic jam
I am passing the above tags to 5 lucky friends, share your happiness and things/people that you love and hate with us:
5. Agnes, my new online friend
Happy tagging!

2 comments:

KristyCK said...

Haha Rose, I owed you two tags. I will try to have it done soon. Thanks Rose. You have a great weekend, kawan.

Zooropa said...

Thx 4d tag Rose, I'll do it soon!

Dora:)