Saturday, January 12, 2008

DIY CNY Card

Items for my card



Actually I wrote "Gong Xi Fa Cai" on the right hand side of the card in gold pen, but cant really see them here....



Front view of the card




Look at what I made for the coming Chinese New Year celebration! A greeting card! I wanted to clear some of those re-used red packets (ang pow) and gold ribbon that I have around and turned them into something fancy and collectable! So darling hubby would not nag me to throw them away if they have some value and sentiment to me.

Guess who I give this card to? Darling hubby of course! He is very happy to receive it when I discreetly placed it on his computer table yesterday. He never commented on my art before, but he likes this CNY card I gave to him.

6 comments:

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Fren!
Nice creative card! You seems to have a talent for this!!

Rose world said...

Thanks! For fun and hobby only, cannot be considered a career lah! Hahaha!

nyonyapenang said...

You are so creative!

pearly said...

you are so gud la, last time you do gift wrap recycle now you doing CNY card wow also really pretty too weldone xxxxxxxxxxx

Rose world said...

Thanks nyonyapenang and pearly for dropping by!

KristyCK said...

That's beautiful! You're soooo creative. :-))