I would like to share with you on this one-pot rice recipe. I tried cooking one-pot rice once before. One pot rice is very convenient, you can just add anything into your rice, and enjoy a nice lunch or dinner! Convenient if you are only cooking for 2 persons! Sorry no photos for this dish as I forgot to take photo of it! Too tasty that we devour the whole rice! *wink* I reckon it is a Hakka dish!
So, here are the ingredients and steps. Enjoy cooking:
Garlic, Ginger, Lean Pork, Rice (for 4 persons), long beans (cut into 1.5” length), Chinese mushrooms, soaked and cut into half, salt, light soy sauce and dark soy sauce
1. Slice the lean pork to your desired size. You can substitute with chicken meat if you are not pork lover.
2. Chop garlic, and slice ginger. Heat up enough oil in work. Once hot, add in chopped garlic and sliced ginger.
3. Once your kitchen is filled with nice fragrant of ginger, add in lean pork. Stir them well, and once the pork turned colour, add in long beans and mushroom. Stir for a while.
4. Add in uncooked rice. Mix all your ingredient. You can add some oil if you feel your rice drying up. Pour in light soy sauce, dark soy sauce and salt to taste. Stir again.
5. Transfer the ingredients to your rice cooker and cook like normal.
6. Once cook, give your food a stir before serving! You can still add your light soy sauce here!