Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Welcome to my humble office


View from the door



My work station (yeah, pretty messy)




Our little pantry



This is where I would be from 8.30am to 5.00something pm everyday. My table is a bit disorganized, but I like it that way. I know where I put what.

8.30am Punching in and have breakfast at the pantry (breakfast varies from nasi lemak, bread with butter, cheese sticks, kolo mee to chang (Chinese glutinous rice dumpling)

8.45am Start works

12.00noon Lunch break (once a while we “tangkap ular” till 1.30pm)

1.00pm Continue with works

5.00pm Ready to go


I am dealing with marketing aspect of the company. Dealing with clients and tenants, answering phone calls, and writing and replying letters are daily routine! Although most of the times we are sticking ourselves in front of our pc, once a while someone will come from their “cubicle” and start a conversation ranging from fashion, superstars, food, music to women issues!

Hmm, other than those gossips and chats we always have, it is not an interesting job! Hahaha! That's why I have times to blog and gossip around, lol!

4 comments:

InspiredMumof2 said...

Wah, the disorganized one, just like me, even at home haha.

Bar Advice said...

I'll just bet most of the gossip and womens issues come out at the pantry area. Anyway, ust like everyone else, work is work.....but playing around the office is sometimes fun.

Have a nice day

pearly said...

I love your job can have breakfast and lunch ... I wish I had too ..

merry xmas to you and your family xxx

janice said...

no wonder u said my place is not that messy !!.

both of us.. "pun gan pat liong" hahaha..