Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pop Up Christmas Tree Card

Hubby and I were talking about Christmas cards few night ago. We were commenting on varieties of cards to choose from over the greeting cards section, and we cant decide on which one to buy for his cousin staying in UK. Then he told me that we could make our own personalised Christmas card! I went "huh". What to make? What design? So sudden, I cannot think of a design for the card!

To cut the story short, in the end, we just get one nice card and mail over to UK! Hahaha! I dont wanna crack my head think of nice design for a personalised card! Should have told me few weeks ago!! LOL~

Anyway, I just browsing through some websites on nice Christmas cards design and I found this website http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Christmas-Tree-Pop-up-Card So, having "itchy" hand, I tried myself on making one! Hahaha! It is very easy! Do give it a try! You can decorate your house with those cards or place under your Christmas tree!


2 comments:

KristyCK said...

That’s really creative and beautiful!

ZazaHardy said...

absolutely beautiful rose!!!!!! i really really like it!

Zaza