Thursday, December 6, 2007

Alvin & The Chipmunks


Simon & Alvin


Meeting a young fan

One of my favourite cartoon shows when I was a kid, Alvin & The Chipmunks is going to be in an action movie for the first time! Wouldn’t you believe it? How many Chipmunks fans out there dying to catch the movie, release in cinemas on 13 December? The movie starring Jason Lee, David Cross and Cameron Richardson.

The Chipmunks (minus Theodore) made their special appearance at Tun Jugah on 4 December afternoon! Yahoo! Thanks to Star Cineplex for bringing in The Chipmunks to Tun Jugah! Being a fan, I didn’t miss taking some shots of the giant chipmunks roaming around the shopping centre. That’s one advantage working in a shopping centre and furthermore, as part of the management team. I got the chance of meeting artistes when they coming for meet-the-fan sessions.

Looking forward to seeing Alvin, Simon and Theodore, the singing chipmunks in action soon! Not so sure whether I could catch it in the cinema or just have to wait for the DVD (which I can keep as collection) …. Hmm.

No comments: